This release introduces
- the Invoke-UIAControlContextMenu | Get-UIAMenuItem | Invoke-UIAMenuItemClick sequence may fail in some cases. Now, the Invoke-UIAControlContextMenu cmdlet hits the control at point 3,3 by default (earlier was 0,0) what is more accurate.
new default settings for Invoke-UIAControlContextMenu and Invoke-UIAControlClick:
- [UIAutomation.Preferences]::ClickOnControlByCoordX = 3
- [UIAutomation.Preferences]::ClickOnControlByCoordY = 3
new cmdlets: Show-UIAExecutionPlan and Hide-UIAExecutionPlan (PS 3.0)
The Show-UIAExecutionPlan cmdlet turns on the highlighting of every control a pipeline step returns. For examples, the code Start-Process calc -PassThru | Get-UIAWindow | Get-UIAButton; Get-UIAMenuItem; will paint
1) one ssquare for the window (with number 1)
2) many squares for buttons (all of them with number 2)
3) several squares for top-level menu items (with number 3 in the lower-right corner).
This should be useful when you are trying to learn what was returned on a certain step of the pipeline.